Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Ten Things Great Dads Do or Don't Do
So in honor of this FD weekend, let me offer my Top Ten List for dads of things great fathers do:
1. They love their wives.
2. They keep their word to their spouse and kids.
3. They act like an adult most of the time.
4. They still have a childlike heart.
5. They take care of themselves physically but aren't obsessive about it.
6. They live out their faith in everyday ways.
7. They laugh a lot for the right reasons.
8. They initiate important communication with other family members.
9. They pray every day for the family.
10. They live like they are dying.